Mike Ault's thoughts on various topics, Oracle related and not. Note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are not contributing to the overall theme of the BLOG or are insulting or demeaning to anyone. The posts on this blog are provided “as is” with no warranties and confer no rights. The opinions expressed on this site are mine and mine alone, and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Working Hard on New Novel

Well, I have 122 manuscript pages single spaced so far, that is about 220 book pages. I seem to be adding about 5-10 pages a week. Things are reaching the climax as the several threads of the story come together. I plan on submitting this one to a small press my good friend and fellow author (Bottom Dwellers) Shane Etter uses. Shane's next book, titled "Forest Dwellers" is going in to the editor shortly and should be available soon.

My new novel will be entitled "Prelude to Darkness" and details the effects of an EMP on the main character, his wife, their neighbors and of course the antagonist...each is a separate story line woven together to reach a climax that should be great I hope!

If you haven't seen my other attempts at novels they are shown on Scubamage and can be purchased there if you are so inclined! Well, enough catching up, I have some writing to do!

No comments: